Apart from eyes, skin is also affected
Till now, as a side effect of the screen, we used to hear that due to its excessive use, watery eyes, headaches, back pain etc. increase the pain but do you know how harmful it is to your skin too The Yes, due to the blue light emanating from it, many problems like pigmentation, aging start growing on your face.
Read this also: Identify early signs of depression in this way, get rid of these home remediesWhat to say doctors
Dr. Karishma Kagodu, a well-known cosmetic surgeon, during a conversation with Indian Express, said that blue lights or high energy visible lights emanating from smart phones, tablets, TVs, LCD screens, LED bulbs, etc. have high frequencies and shotwave length lights. Violet / Blue Rage comes out. They cause pigmentation, tanning and aging on the skin. Not only this, in the new smart phones, the frequency of blue light is high, which also increases the photo sensitivity of body cells.
How harmful to the skin
– Skin experts say that if you are exposed to this blue light for three hours continuously, the effect is the same as standing in the sun for one hour continuously without using any sunscreen.
– It increases the natural aging speed of the skin and wrinkles start appearing on the face before age.
– It damages the skin collision due to which the problem of hyperpigmentation starts on the face.
Read also: Learn what art therapy is, why it is in trend during the Corona period
What is the solution
– Put blue light shield on your mobile, laptop etc.
– Use Dark Mode or Night Mode more and more.
Use sunscreen containing zinc oxide and titanium dioxide also at home.
-Use the use of carrot seed oil in the skin care routine.
-Use vitamin C serum.
– Drink as much water as possible.
– Consume antioxidant food more and more in your food.