- There were cases of someone being monitored through Facebook
- It also proves dangerous for users at times.
- Know who has seen your Facebook profile
It is not only used to upload photos or videos, but also to keep an eye on people. Many times such news has been heard in which there have been cases of someone being monitored through Facebook. It also proves dangerous for users at times. In such a situation, if you want to know whether someone is keeping an eye on you through Facebook, then the steps given below can be found out.
Buy LPG gas cylinder of Rs 769 like this for just Rs 69, Read offer details
Know who has seen your Facebook profile?
- To follow these steps, you have to use the web version of Facebook.
- Open your Facebook account first. You will have to login to Facebook.com
- When your Facebook account is open, you will have to right click on the page.
- After this, click on View Page Source option.
- After the page source is open, you have to do CTRL + F. After the search bar is open, you have to type ‘BUDDY_ID’. Then enter it.
- When this is done, you will see some Facebook profile IDs written equal to BUDDY_ID.
- Copy one of these IDs and open a new tab. After this enter by typing Facebook.com/15-digit ID. This will be the ID of the person who opened your profile.
Do you also make payments through UPI so your money can be stolen, take special care of these things
Learn other ways of this: There is also another way to know who went on your Facebook profile without your knowledge. For this, many types of apps are available on Google Play Store. One of these is Who Viewed My Profile. Let’s know about this app. Use the Who Viewed My Profile app like this-
- First of all, you have to download this app from Google Play Store. Open it and then tap on any one of the three Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp. Through this app, you will be able to get information about the visitors of all the three apps.
- Login to the app for whichever visitor you want to see. After this, you will see the profile of all the people who have seen your ID. By tapping on it you will be able to see the name of the profile.
- To get direct access to the names and add-free experience, you have to take a pro version of it. For this, you have to pay a fee of Rs 210.