- Where did the email that was sent to you come from
- You can find the location and address of the email
- 3 ways to locate location and address
ALERT! Quickly delete this android app from your smartphone, the phone can be hacked
Many times we come across such emails, which are suspicious only after seeing where it came from and who sent it. In such a situation, sometimes there is such curiosity that we can know where the email that was sent to you came from and who sent it. That is why we have brought this method for you. In this article, we are giving you information about some ways through which you can find the location and address of email.
In this way, find the location and address of the email: You have 3 ways to find the location and address of an email. The first way is to track the IP address. The second is to search email ID and the third via Facebook. First of all, we are telling you the way to track IP address.
- Open any email you have received on Gmail. Then tap on the button which appears equal to the time in the right side. Then tap on SHOW ORIGINAL. After this a new tab will open. In it, you will know the IP address of the person sending the email.
- After this you have to copy the IP address. Then go to Wolfram Alpha. Search the IP address here. From here you will know the location of the email. If it is a company, its name will also be known.
Poco M3 vs Redmi 9 Power: Who is better for Rs 11,000 less, know here
Another way Searching for email ID. For this, you must first go to the pipl and Spokio website. From here you search the email ID from which you are receiving mail. After searching, you will know the location of the person who sent the mail. However, both these methods are paid. For this, users have to pay.
Third way Is Facebook. Open the mail id of whose location you want to find out. Then go to Facebook and search it. If this person’s email ID will be created with this ID, then all the address can be found from here.