Washington. More people are fond of buying expensive phones. Many people think that expensive phones are secure. But sometimes phones sold in lakhs can also be fatal. A family in America narrowly escaped from the blast of the iPhone. The iPhone that was put on charge at night on the kitchen counter of the house suddenly got blasted. However, thankfully all the family members remained safe.
When this incident happened in the house of a girl named Jennifer Leisgang in Cincinnati, Ohio, the family members were fast asleep. The incident of phone explosion was captured in the security camera installed inside the house. According to Viral Press, which released the video, the phone that exploded was an iPhone 4. In a Facebook post, he warned other families to prevent this from happening to others. According to Fox10, the incident happened on January 9 at around 1 a.m. midnight.
A 22-second video shows a dark kitchen, which is completely lit by a sudden burst of light from the phone. The victim Leisgang said, ‘We were very lucky that the house did not catch fire. Jennifer told that she had given that old phone to the children so that they could watch videos and play games on it. Jennifer said that when she woke up in the morning, she found small pieces of the phone and black soot all over the kitchen counter. This video is becoming very viral on social media. At the same time, people are also commenting fiercely and are also thanking God for the safe escape of the family.
Jennifer said, ‘Our kids were charging our old iPhone 4 with an Apple charger last night and while we were sleeping it exploded and our kitchen caught fire. Luckily we cleaned the counter yesterday as it usually holds a lot of school books and papers.’
Tags: America, Viral video
FIRST PUBLISHED : January 20, 2023, 05:00 IST