Marjari posture: Marjari Asana is a forward and backward yoga posture. Cat walk is famous all over the world, but we discuss about cat pose in yoga posture class. This asana is beneficial for your body in many ways. This asana gives a good stretch to the spine. With this it gives relief in back pain and neck pain.
Tadasana yoga makes the whole body flexible. It is a yoga yoga exercise that brings a lot of flexibility in the muscles. It lightens and relaxes the body. Apart from this, it also gives shape and beauty to the body. Melts excess body fat and brings new beauty to your personality.
Method of palmistry
For this, first you stand up and keep your waist and neck straight.
Now you put your hand over the head and while breathing, slowly pull the whole body.
– Feel the stretch from toe to toe.
Keep this state for some time and breathe out.
Then, while exhaling, slowly bring your hands and body to the first position.
-This way one cycle is completed.
Also Read: Neck will get perfect shape and pain will be removed, cervical power posture
Benefits of Tadasana
Relieves constipation problem
Beneficial in back pain
Muscle aches relax
Knee and foot pain relief
– To do trigonasana, first stand up straight. Then bring a gap of 3-4 feet between your legs.
– Lift your arms up to the shoulder level. The palms are on the ground. Bend your right leg to the side. The left leg will remain on the front side.
– Tighten the muscles around your knees and keep your back straight.
– Skip the breath. Rotate your waist to the right and lean forward so that you can put your left palm behind your right foot. Bend so much that your left shoulder touches your right knee.
– Now in a straight line on your left side, pull your right hand up and keep looking at it.
– Keep the left leg straight and in the same position. Normally breathe in this pose for 1 minute. Step-by-step, come from where you started, in the same posture.
-Now practice this asana by placing your right palm behind the left leg.
Cervical power development (Cervical energy posture):
To perform this yoga activity, stand in your place. Those who are unable to do this activity by standing up can also do it sitting. Those who cannot sit on the ground can also practice it by sitting in a chair.
– Standing in a comfortable position, rest your hands on the waist. Keep the body loose.
-Relax the shoulders completely. While exhaling, bring the neck forward.
– Try locking the chin. Those who have a problem in cervical or neck pain, do not lock the neck and let the neck loose.
After this, take the neck backward while taking a breath.