How to prepare a travel bag (image: getty)
Arrived to roam in cold places, but in order to keep stylish clothes, keep such clothes so that either you get murmured with cold or do clothes shopping instead of roaming. Many times there are occasions where travelers either carry the entire wardrobe together or the clothes fall so low that they have to shop. We are sharing with you some methods, taking care of them while packing can save you from many such difficulties.
- September 7, 2017, 8:02 AM IST
- If you are going to roam alone, plan to go to a new state or country, then gather information about the lifestyle there and keep clothes accordingly so that there will not be uncomfortable in any way.
- It would be better to keep bright colored clothes short, especially during travel alone. With this, you become a face in the crowd and the journey becomes easy.
- If you are going to roam in some icy place, then keep clothes according to the cold. Layer clothing can also be done, it will not freeze and the weight of the goods will not increase.
- Instead of having different colors of clothes, clothes like black, gray, brown can be kept. They match with any fabric and footwear.
- In places where snow does not fall, but it gets cold in the evening or early morning, light warm clothes can be kept there.
- For special occasions, do not forget to keep special clothes, such as dress or trendy outfits, so that memorable photos can be taken. Keep matching accessories in advance.
- Do not wear or carry expensive jewelery. With this there is no risk of theft of goods, you can become a center of unnecessary attraction.
- Some common accessories can be kept, such as sunglasses, sunscreens, gloves, bands or clutches to keep the hair together, or trendy clips. Keep a small and large purse so that it can be carried as per the occasion.