New Delhi. Non interlocking blocks are being taken by Railway for the Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor work at Sirhind Station under the Ambala Division. Due to this work, rail traffic will be affected.
Due to this work, it has also been decided to cancel 3 pairs of stationary trains with them from the originating station. All these trains will be canceled on different days from 23 to 30 June. These are trains operating between Ajmer, Jaisalmer, Barmer and Jammu Tawi.
According to Lt Shashi Kiran, Deputy General Manager (General) / Chief Public Relations Officer, North Western Railway, these trains are included in the following major forms.
Canceled rail services (from primary station)1. Train number 02422, Jammu-Ajmer Special Railway service from 26.06.21 to 30.06.21 (05 trips)
2. Train no. 02421, Ajmer-Jammuutvi Special Railway service from 26.06.21 to 30.06.21 (05 trips)
3. Train No. 04646, Jammu Tawi – Jaisalmer Special Rail Service on 24.06.21, 26.06.21, 28.06.21 & 29.06.21 (04 trips)
4. Train No. 04645, Jaisalmer-Jammuutvi Special Railway Service dated 26.06.21, 28.06.21, 30.06.21 and 01.07.21 (04 trips)
5. Train No. 04662, Jammu-Badmer Special Railway Service dated 23.06.21, 25.06.21 & 27.06.21 (03 trips)
6. Train No. 04661, Barmer-Jammu Tawi Special Train Service dated 25.06.21, 27.06.21 & 29.06.21 (03 trips)
These trains will not stop at Sirhind station
1. Train number 04646, Jammu Tawi-Jaisalmer will not stop at Sirhind station on 31.05.21.
2. Train No. 04662, Jammu Tawi-Badmer will not stop at Sirhind station on 25.05.21.