- Smartphone for best photography even in the mid-range segment
- 100x digital zoom
- Video records up to 8K @ 30fps
Now it can be said that 108 megapixel camera can come to the people. Many companies are trying to woo their customers with this technology. Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi did this first. The company launched 3 smartphones with 108 megapixel camera and after that Samsung and other companies also launched their smartphones with this camera. Now let us know about some future launches with 108 megapixel camera and some smartphones available in the market.
Indian government’s big step on cryptocurrency, will be able to earn a lot
1. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Talking about the specification, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra has the latest Isocell HM3 sensor with a larger 1 / 3.3 inch size. The sensor incorporates 9 pixels into 1 and supports 12 bit colors. The Galaxy S21 Ultra features 3x zoom and 10x zoom and can be 100x digital zoom. Talking about other specifications, this smartphone has a 6.9-inch 120Hz Quad HD Plus Dynamic AMOLED display. It has Exynos 2100 and Wi-Fi 6E. Talking about battery backup, it has a 5000mAh battery.
2. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Talking about the camera, the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra has a 108-megapixel primary camera. It is an ISOCELL HM1 sensor with a 1 / 1.33 inch size and bears pixels, measuring 0.8-microns. It has an ISOCELL HM1 sensor with 1 / 1.33 inch size and 0.8-micron pixels. This smartphone has laser AF, PDAF, OIS for focus and stability.
Apart from this, the camera of Note 20 Ultra is 12 megapixel 5x optical zoom telephoto lens, with 12 megapixel ultra wide shooter. If you talk about video, then from the main sensor of this camera, you can shoot videos up to 8K30fps and from the front sensor up to 4K60fps. Talking about other specifications, this smartphone works on Snapdragon 865 Plus processor. Talking about storage, it has 12 GB RAM and 512 GB storage. Talking about battery backup, it has a 4500mAh battery.
Android 12 update will take full care of your privacy, these major changes will happen
3. Xiaomi Mi 10i
Xiaomi Mi 10i is the most affordable 108 megapixel camera smartphone in the market. Works on 9 to 1 pixels for a 12 megapixel photo. Talking about other specifications, Xiaomi Mi 10I smartphone works on Snapdragon 750G octa-core chipset. This smartphone has LPDDR4x RAM and UFS 2.2 storage. This smartphone has stereo speakers, 5G support, 120Hz display. Talking about battery backup, it has a 4820mAh battery and also has fast charging support.
4. Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro: The Mi 10T Pro uses the ISOCELL HM1 sensor which is 1 / 1.33 inch and 0.8-micron pixels in size. It has PDAF autofocus. This allows video up to 8K @ 30fps to be recorded. Apart from this, the Triplet 13 megapixel ultraviolet shooter and 5 megapixel macro snapper have been given in the Mi 10T Pro.
Talking about selfie, this smartphone has a strong selfie camera of 20 megapixels. Talking about other specifications, this smartphone has a 144Hz display. Speaking of power, this smartphone works on Snapdragon 865. Talking about battery backup, this smartphone has a 5000mAh battery and a 33W charger has also been provided.
Mi Watch Revolve price drop drastically, know how much this smartwatch will be available
5. Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro and Mi 10: Talking about the specification, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro and Xiaomi Mi 10 smartphone works on Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor. This smartphone has LPDDR5 RAM with punch hole notch. Both these smartphones have wireless charging support. Dual mode 5G has been given in the smartphone. Talking about the display, it has a 90Hz refresh rate.
This smartphone has Wi-Fi 6 and videos can be shot up to 8K. Talking about the camera, it has a 108-megapixel main camera sensor, which is with OIS. Apart from this, a 20-megapixel ultraviolet angle shooter is provided with a 10x hybrid zoom camera. And there is also a 12 megapixel 2x zoom camera.
5 features of iPhone that are not available in lakh rupees smartphone
6. Motorola Edge +: Talking about the camera, the Motorola Edge + has a 108-megapixel primary camera that can record up to 6K video. It has an 8 megapixel camera with 108 megapixel sensor OIS and telephoto lens (3x zoom) and 16 megapixel ultra wide angle camera with ToF sensor for depth mapping.
Talking about other specifications, this smartphone works on Snapdragon 865 processor. This smartphone has a curved AMOLED display that comes with a 90Hz refresh rate. Talking about battery backup, this smartphone has a 5000mAh battery, which supports wireless, reverse and fast charging.
WhatsApp will soon be able to mute videos before sending it to others, know how it will work
7. Mi Mix Alpha 5G
The Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha 5G has a 108-megapixel camera and a 20-megapixel ultra wide snapper and a 12-megapixel telephoto lens. Talking about other features, the Mi Mix Alpha 5G has a 7.92-inch OLED display, which has a 180 percent screen to screen ratio. This smartphone has a fast charging support of 40W. This smartphone has these display fingerprint sensor and 5G connectivity. Talking about storage, it has 12 GB RAM and 512 GB storage.
8. Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro (Mi Note 10 Pro): Talking about the camera, the 108-megapixel camera has been given in the Mi CC9 Pro. 5 megapixel (50x digital zoom) telephoto lens, 12 megapixel prot lens, 20 megapixel ultra wide lens and 2 megapixel macro lens. Speaking of power, this smartphone runs on Snapdragon 730G chipset processor. Talking about storage, this smartphone has 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage.
This smartphone has been protected from Gorilla Glass 5. Talking about battery backup, this smartphone has a battery of 5,260mAh, which supports 30W fast charging. This smartphone has MIUI 11 software. At present, Mi CC9 Pro has been launched in Europe as Mi Note 10 Pro.