Several videos of Toute Storm have surfaced. (Pic-twitter)
Tauktae Cyclone: According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), so far no death has been reported in it. Two lakh people were evacuated to safer places even before the storm by the state government.
– firstname.lastname@example.org (@ 7tibrewal) May 18, 2021
– Harsh Goenka (@hvgoenka) May 17, 2021
#MumbaiRainsVirar Palghar this morning now..Latest 18-05-21https: //t.co/CyycQz87Ro#CycloneTauktaeUpdates #CycloneAlert #Cyclone #Mumbai #Maharashtra #Gujarat #earthquake #Gujarat #Exclusive #Goa #NDRF #latestnews #earthquake #CycloneTauktae pic.twitter.com/Tqfh0wT2XG
– Asheesh Vines! I🇮🇳 (@ ashukla31) May 18, 2021
– Prashant Mamtora (@prashantmamtora) May 18, 2021
– Nikhil Ragde (@nikhil_ragde) May 17, 2021
– tejal pimpley (@TejalPimpley) May 17, 2021
After Mumbai Rain now it’s Gujarat turn
– Keyur Poshiya 🇮🇳 (@KeyurPoshiya) May 18, 2021
While heavy rains continued in Mumbai, more than 12,000 citizens were shifted from coastal areas to safer places. These include 8,380 in Raigad district, 3,896 in Ratnagiri and 144 people in Sindhudurg district.