These Tata cars were rocked in December.
Tata’s most popular car, Nexon, sold 6,835 units in December. At the same time in December 2019, this figure was just 4,350 units. At the same time, Tata Altroz (6,100 units of tata altroz) and 6,066 units of the famous hatchback Tiago were sold.
These cars were named in 84% of Tata’s sales- If we talk about the whole year, 84 percent of Tata Motors cars were sold in only three models. In which Nexon comes at number two and Tiago at number two and Harrier SUV at number three. At the same time, Tata’s other model held its stake in the remaining 16 percent of the cell. In such a situation, it can be said that this year, Tata’s Nexon car was sold the most.
Also read: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 modified, sporty cruiser looks even better
Tata Nexon has sold so many units Tata’s most popular car, Nexon, sold 6,835 units in December. At the same time in December 2019, this figure was just 4,350 units. At the same time, Tata Altrose has a total of 6,600 units and the famous hatchback Tiago 6,066 units sale.Also read: Mahindra vehicles become expensive from today, new prices will also be applicable on Thar booked between December 1 and January 7
Tata retained in top 3- Tata Motors retained its 3 position in the top 5 car brands last month. The company has recently confirmed that the Tata Altroz iTurbo will be the company’s first launching car in the year 2021. At the same time, Tata is going to launch its most awaited car Tata Altroz iTurbo on 13 January this month. Whose people are waiting impatiently.