What is Pagan Diet Plan
The Pegan Diet Plan is made of a combination of the finest of Vegan and Paleo diets. Paleo diet where meat and fish is included. In the vegan, vegetables and plant protein. Plants based, this diet is not controlled or included in the diet, but it is developed by Dr. Mark Hyman, director of Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine. . According to Dr. Hyman, the protein of non-starchy vegetables, fruits, and plants, with focused pegan diet, improves overall health.
Also read: What is intermittent fasting, know what to eat and what not to do during this fast
What to eat what not to eat
According to Dr. Hyman’s, in this diet plan, 75 percent of the fruits and vegetables in your plate and the remaining 25 percent should contain very little animal fat. That means 25 percent of the protein rich food in your palm, ie healthy fat like fish, sea, foods, nuts. Most of the focus is on plant foods, so things like gluten free grains, pulses, vegetables, fruits, avocado and olive oil should be in your food. It avoids dairy products like cow’s milk and cheese. Eating processed food is also prohibited in this diet plan. Sugar and all products made from it, refined oil are also not part of this diet plan.
Benefits of Pegan Diet:
This helps in staying healthy and constant weight loss. It reduces body weight, inflammation and insulin (insulin) is also balanced. Prevents diabetes, keeps blood sugar levels under control. It also helps in protecting against heart diseases.
Also read: Eat dragon fruit in winter, immunity is strong
Loss of pegan diet
You can follow this diet plan for a long time or to stay healthy, but it also has its disadvantages, for example, in many cases you have to be very careful. Apart from this, choosing and managing different foods takes a lot of time and is expensive. Banning specific food groups may also lead to nutritional deficiencies.(Disclaimer: The information and information given in this article is based on general information. Hindi does not confirm these. Contact the concerned specialist before implementing them.)