The Galaxy F62 has three color variants, laser green, laser blue and laser gray. The 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variants of Samsung smartphones are priced at Rs 23,999 while the 8 GB RAM / 128 GB storage variants are priced at Rs 25,999.
The Galaxy F62 is listed on Flipkart with many offers as you can also see in the picture below. If you also want to buy this phone, then tell that if you pay the bill through ICICI bank debit and credit card or EMI transaction at the time of purchase, then you will get an instant discount of Rs 2,500.
With this Samsung Smartphone, the phone has also been listed on the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Plan, which is valid for credit cards and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards.
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G price leaked before launch in India, these special features will be available
Under this program, while purchasing this phone now, you only have to pay 70 percent and after 12 months you can either upgrade to the latest Samsung device or keep the phone with you by paying the remaining amount of 30 percent. Huh. Apart from this, 5 percent unlimited cashback is being given on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card, other offers you can see in the picture.
Samsung Galaxy F62 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy F62 has a 6.7-inch Super Amoled Plus Infinity-O display. The Acinos 9825 processor has been used for speed and multitasking, let us know that storage can be increased up to 1TB via microSD card.
Talking about camera setup, the Galaxy F62 has a quad rear camera setup on the back panel, a 64-megapixel primary camera sensor, along with a 12-megapixel ultra-wide, 5-megapixel macro, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. A 32-megapixel front camera sensor will be available for the selfie.
Big blast of Vodafone Idea (Vi), get the benefit of health insurance at a recharge of only 51 rupees
The Galaxy F62 has a 7000mAh battery to support life, which supports 25 W fast charging. The phone works on One UI 3.1 based on Android 11. Connectivity features like Bluetooth 5.0, 4G VoLTE, NFC, Wi-Fi, GPS, GPRS, Micro-USB are provided in the smartphone.