The fight between Amarinder Singh and Sidhu is causing trouble for the Congress in Punjab.
Navjot Sidhu and other leaders including Punjab CM Amarinder Singh have appeared in front of this committee. Now the committee has given its final report.
New Delhi. The committee of three leaders formed to resolve the ongoing dispute within the Punjab Congress has submitted its report to Sonia Gandhi. Navjot Sidhu and other leaders including Punjab CM Amarinder Singh have appeared before this committee. Now the committee has given its final report. According to sources, some of the things said in the report are as follows…
1. Congress MLAs are angry with Captain Amarinder Singh’s style of working. The Captain does not meet Congress MLAs and leaders for months. Due to which the resentment among the people has increased.
2. Punjab Congress should be reconstituted immediately to remove the displeasure of Congress MLAs, leaders and workers. Dedicated workers and leaders for the party should be given a place in it.
3. Congressmen should be appointed in the vacant corporations/boards and other places.4. To remove the displeasure of Navjot Sidhu, the committee has recommended that he should be adjusted politically immediately. Sonia Gandhi and Congress high command will take the final decision on what post to give to Sidhu.
5. According to sources, Sidhu no longer wants to work under Captain Amarinder Singh.
6. The committee has said that the issue of sacrilege is sensitive. Therefore, the committee will not make any recommendation in this regard. Whatever administrative decision has to be taken, the Chief Minister should do it.
7. While preparing the report, the three members of the committee disagreed with each other on many issues, but the final report was sent to Congress President Sonia Gandhi by consensus.
8. The committee has sent a four-page report to Sonia Gandhi.