Take special care of these things, otherwise money will be stuck
– While applying to PM Kisan Scheme (PM KISAN), there is no benefit of not having an Aadhaar number or registering it incorrectly.
– Farmers who have registered for new registration under Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will now have to mention their plot number in the application form. However, the new rules will not affect the old beneficiaries associated with the scheme.– Officials of the Union Ministry of Agriculture say that the transfer of funds is done to the eligible beneficiaries when their correct and certified data is sent to the State Governments Center.
This is how you can correct a mistake
– Farmers themselves can improve by going to ‘Farmers Corner’. It can also be improved at Common Service Center (CSC).
– An exclusive ‘Farmers Corner’ has been given on PM Kisan Portal. On this, farmers can also change their name according to the name present on the Aadhar card.
– Open Farmer Corner by visiting the website of Kisan Bhai Yojana website pmkisan.gov.in.
– Here, you will see edit adhar failure record to improve Aadhaar number. Click on it. This is where you can enter your own Aadhaar number.
Also read: Now transfer PF account online sitting at home, EPFO told full process …
This is how you can register
>> You have to go to the official website of PM Kisan first.
>> Now go to Farmers Corner.
>> Here you click on the option of ‘New Farmer Registration’.
>> After this, the Aadhaar number will be entered.
>> With this, the state has to be selected by entering captcha code and then the process will have to proceed.
>> In this form, you will have to fill all your personal information.
>> Also the bank account details and farm related information will have to be filled.
>> After this you can submit the form.