To update one’s Aadhaar details, one can visit the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center. Follow the steps given below to change the photo in Aadhar card…
- Visit nearest Aadhar Enrollment Center or Download Aadhar Seva Kendra
- After downloading fill the form carefully.
- Submit the filled form to the executive and give your biometric details.
- After taking the executive form, the executive will take your live photo.
- To update the details, a fee of Rs 25 + GST will have to be paid
- After the executive completes all the necessary formalities to update the Aadhaar details, you will get an acknowledgment slip containing a URN.
- Update Request Number (URN) can be used to track the update status
Updated aadhar card download process
- Once the photo change request in Aadhaar is processed, one can easily download the updated Aadhaar card online.
- You need to visit the UIDAI portal to download the updated Aadhar card
- One can choose to download Normal Aadhar Card or Masked Aadhar Card
- After the update, you will have to refresh your Aadhaar details in the mAadhaar app.
- DigiLocker App is also necessary to update Aadhar Card
Important Points related to Aadhar Card Update
- There is no document process to change photo in Aadhar card
- No need to submit any picture as the executive clicks the picture on the spot using the webcam.
- The minimum time period for updating the details in Aadhar card is 90 days.
- You can check Aadhaar update status online using the URN given in the acknowledgment slip
- There is no online process to change photo in Aadhar card through Self-Service Update Portal (SSUP).