- Now Aadhaar card for newborn too
- UIDAI released a notification on Twitter
- How to make 1 day child’s Aadhaar card
Aadhaar card is used for many different tasks, including opening a bank account, taking admission in school, buying a house and many other places. It cannot be denied that the Aadhaar card is a very important document in today’s time.
100GB data for just 299 rupees, these plans of BSNL’s Jio and Airtel compete with these plans
Now Aadhaar card can also be made for one day old child: If you have just become the parent of a child, then you can get the Aadhaar card of that child. You can get Aadhaar card through UIDAI without any hassle. Currently UIDAI issues Aadhaar card for children above 5 years of age, which is called Bal Aadhaar Card.
Avoid fake application for vaccine registration of Kovid-19, know these important things told by the government
What about UIDAI? Recently, UIDAI has informed people by tweeting that now you can get Aadhaar card made for your 1 day old child too. For this, everyone needs a birth certificate of their child, which can be obtained from the hospital after the birth of the child. Apart from this, there is also a need to show the child’s mother or father’s Aadhar card.
Fridge on Amazon: No tension refrigerator for summer, great opportunity to buy cheaply
How to make 1 day old child Aadhaar Card: To get Aadhaar card of a newborn baby, first of all, the birth certificate of the recently born child is to be obtained from the hospital. At the same time, let us tell you that many hospitals also process the Aadhaar card to be made for the newborn. When the newborn’s Aadhaar card is generated, then his biometric data cannot be taken, because the biometric changes of a child below 5 years of age can be changed.
PUBG Mobile’s entry into India in danger, Prakash Javadekar says violent game …
Which documents will be required? If you want to get your newborn’s Aadhaar card. The most important document for this is his birth certificate. At the same time, it is also mandatory for the mother or father to have an Aadhaar card to get the child’s Aadhaar card made.
How to get child’s Aadhaar Card?
- To get the child’s Aadhaar card, first of all you have to go to the official website of UIDAI.
- After this, you have to click on the Aadhaar registration link.
- The child’s name has to be entered in the application form.
- After this, now you also have to enter your number and email.
- After this you will have to take an appointment to visit the Aadhaar Center.
- Now one has to go to the Aadhar card center and submit the necessary documents there.
- When the documents are verified, then the Aadhaar card will be issued for the child.