- Samsung making three folded phone
- It can be called Galaxy Z Fold Tab
- Can be launched in the first quarter of 2022
According to a recent report, the South Korean company Samsung is working on its first Tri Folding Tablet. The report claimed that this new folding tablet could be called the Galaxy Z Fold Tab and it could be launched soon.
These social media groups became the messiah in the epidemic! Are arranging oxygen-bed-food for the needy, you can also take help
New phone part of Galaxy Z Fold Series
LetsGoDigital reported in a report that Samsung has registered a trademark for a Tri-Folding Tablet with the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO). The trademark hint that this Folding Tablet will be a part of the company’s Galaxy Z Fold Series.
Relief in lockdown! If the phone-tablet is damaged no tension, this company will repair the device at home
Highlights of Galaxy Z Fold Tab
- The company has classified the trademark application as Class 9 with smartphones, tablet computers. The upcoming device features Ultra-Thin Glass similar to Galaxy Z Fold 2 and Galaxy Z Flip.
- The report said that the company wants to launch the Galaxy Z Fold Tab in the first quarter of 2022 and it will come with S-Pen support just like the new Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
- Apart from this, the report has also shared the render image, which also explains how the device might look, but none of its specifications have been shared in the report.
This chance may not get out of your hands! These 5 Dhanso foldable smartphones are available at half price, money is worth the offer
The third Galaxy Unpacked Event of the year will be held on April 28
In other news, Samsung will hold its third Galaxy Unpacked Event on April 28 this year at 7:30 pm. The company teased that in the online event, the company will present its most powerful Galaxy device. Tipster Ivan Blass claims that at the event, the company will reveal the latest range of Galaxy laptops equipped with the 11th generation Intel processor.