New Delhi: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has filed a charge sheet in the murder of BJP Yuva Morcha worker Praveen Kumar Nettaru in Jurla in Karnataka last year. NIA filed this charge sheet yesterday in a Karnataka court, in which 20 people have been made accused. The Central Investigation Agency has said in the charge sheet that the Pravin Nettaru murder case was the result of the ‘Islamic Republic 2047’ conspiracy of the Popular Front of India (PFI). Under this, special training was given to the accused to choose their target and execute the murder.
The NIA has written in the charge sheet, ‘Our investigation has revealed that the PFI has formed ‘Seva Dal or Killer Squad’ to further its agenda of creating terror, communal hatred and unrest in the society and establishing Islamic rule in India by 2047. ‘ Secret teams were formed. In order to identify, enlist and monitor individuals/leaders belonging to certain communities and groups, the PFI had trained its ‘Killer Squad’ members with weapons as well as to conduct attacks while evading surveillance.
Pravin Nettaru murder was part of PFI’s Islamic regime’s conspiracy: NIA
According to the NIA, the meetings held by PFI members and leaders in Bengaluru city, Sullia town and Bellare village in furtherance of their conspiracy directed District Seva Dal chief Mustafa Pachar to identify and target a prominent member of a particular community. went. According to the instructions received from his handlers, Mustafa Pachar had identified 4 persons, Pravin Nettaru’s name was also included in them. He was a member of BJP Yuva Morcha, District Committee. Praveen Nettaru was attacked and murdered with deadly weapons on July 26, 2022, for creating large-scale panic among members of a particular community.
According to the chargesheet of the National Investigation Agency, Praveen Nettaru, a member of the BJP Yuva Morcha, was murdered in Bellare village of Sullia taluka of Dakshina Kannada district by the workers/members of the Popular Front of India. The accused persons have been chargesheeted under various sections 120B, 153A, 302 and 34 of the IPC and sections 16, 18 and 20 of the UA(P) Act, 1967, section 25(1)(a) of the Arms Act. NIA has mentioned the names of 20 accused in its chargesheet, they are as follows…
1) Mohd. Shiyab S/o Mohd. Sajid #7-109/1 Navur House, Sulya Kasba, Sulya Town, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka.
2) Abdul Basheer s/o Mohd. Kunhi, 29 years, r/o Yetinahole, Elimale, Suliya Taluk, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka.
3) Riyaz s/o Abdul Latheef, aged 28 years, 2-137, Ankathadaka House, Puttur Taluk, Palthadi, Dakshina Kannada Karnataka.
4) Mustafa Patcher S/o Umar, Age 43 Yrs., #02-64, Shantinagar, Sulia Kasba, Sulia Taluk, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka.
5) Masood KA S/o Abubakar KA, aged 40 years, r/o Agnadi House, 34 Nekkiladi, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka.
6) Kodaje Mohd. Sheriff s/o Kodaje Ada, aged 53 years, 1-12, Kodaje, Bantwal, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka.
7) Abubakar Siddique s/o Ali Kunhi, 38 Yrs., 1-17, Belare House Main Road, Belare, Belare Post, Suliya Taluk, Dakshina Kannada Karnataka.
8) Naufal M s/o Mohd TA, aged 38 years, Thambinamkki House, Bellare Post, Suliya Taluk, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka.
9) Ismail Shafi S/o Adam Kunhi K, 1-53 Kunhigudde, Bellare Village, Suliya Taluk, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka.
10) Of. Md. Iqbal s/o Adam Kunhi, r/o 1-53 Kunhi Gudde, Bellare Village, Suliya Taluk, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka.
11) Martyr Mess S/o Abdul Karimejd 38 Yrs., No. 2-197(25), Calcutta, Mangalanthi, Manjanadi, Mangalanthi, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka.
12) Md. Shafiq S/o Ibrahim BA, Age: 28 Years, Date of Birth: 10/04/1995, Darkhasthu House, Suliya Taluk, Post Bellare, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka.
13) Umar Farooq MR S/o Rafiq MR, Date of Birth: 11.01.2001, Age: 22 Years, No. 351, Kallumutlu House, Sullia, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka.
14) Abdul Kabir CA S/o Abbas, Age 33 Yrs., 8-102/1, Jattipalla House Near Masidi, Sulia, Dakshina Kannada Distt., Karnataka.
15) Muhammad Ibrahim Sha s/o Muhammad MA, aged 23 years, Jeeramuki House, Nellurukemaraje Village & Post, Suliya Taluk, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka.
16) Sainul Abid y s/o Yakub, aged 23 years, 7-74 Gandhinagar House, Navur, Suliya Taluk, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka.
17) Sheikh Saddam Hussain s/o Sheikh Abdul Raheed, aged 28 years, 5-12/4 Beedu House Bellare Village, Suliya Taluk, Dakshina Kannada.
18) Zakir A. S/o Hanif, aged 30 years, r/o 1-168, Athikere House & Village, Puttur Taluk, Savanur, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka.
19) N Abdul Haris S/o N Ismail, aged 40 years, 5-22-5 Bodu House, Bellare Post & Village, Suliya Taluk, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka.
20) Thufail MH s/o Hameed MH, 24/126, Behand, Gaddige, Madikeri, Kodagu Distt., Karnataka.
Among the chargesheeted accused, Mustafa Peicher, Masood KA, Kodaje Mohammad Sheriff, Abubakar Siddique, Umar Farooq MR and Thufail MH are currently absconding and the NIA has announced a reward of Rs 5 lakh on their heads.
Tags: karnataka news, NIA, PFI
FIRST PUBLISHED : January 21, 2023, 08:26 IST