NEET UG Counseling 2021: Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya told that, for Medical UG Admission 2021, NEET UG counseling will start from 19 January 2022.
NEET UG counseling will start from January 19
NEET UG Counseling 2021: NEET UG Counseling 2021 dates for Medical UG Admission 2021 has been announced. Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya (Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya) Said that the counseling of NEET UG will start from January 19, 2022. medical counseling committee (MCC) 15% All India Quota for Admission to Graduation Medical Course from (AIQ) Online counseling will be done for the seats. Applicant mcc Its details can be seen on the official website of. Information related to choice filling and seat allotment has been shared by the Health Minister.
A total of 192 medical colleges 23,378 MBBS seats under state quota in NEET UG (MBBS Seats) are offered. At the same time, the total number of MBBS seats offered by 272 government colleges is 41,388. 83,075 for MBBS, 26,949 for BDS, 52,720 for AYUSH, 603 for BVSC and AH, 1,899 for AIIMS and 249 for JIPMER. The information about the start of the counseling process will be given on the official website of MCC, mcc.nic.in.
NEET-UG counseling to begin from January 19: Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya
Schedule as follows: pic.twitter.com/zllKWmXInm
— ANI (@ANI) January 13, 2022
NEET counseling 2021 delayed
Students were upset due to the delay in NEET counseling 2021. After all, after the Supreme Court gave instructions in this regard, the hurdles in counseling were almost removed. Later, the announcement of NEET PG counseling date by Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya brought relief to the applicants.
Seats for MBBS Course
There are a total of 192 government colleges, which offer 4129 AIQ seats for MBBS course, which is 15% of the total seats offered by all the states. Candidates get admission in these AIQ seats through MCC and for the rest 85% state quota seats, the states conduct the counseling process and they have their respective eligibility criteria.
NEET PG counseling begins
After the order of the Supreme Court, Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya has released the date of PG counseling (NEET PG Counseling Date). NEET PG counseling has started from January 12. This time the counseling for NEET PG seats is being done in four rounds. AIQ Round 1, AIQ Round 2, AIQ Mop Up and AIQ Stray Vacancy Round.
Also read: IBPS Clerk Pre Result 2021-22: IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Result Out, Check Here From Direct Link