- LPG Gas Cylinder Subsidy
- can check online
- Bank account linking mandatory
The subsidy available on LPG cylinder is also different in all the states of India. If a family earns an annual income of 10 lakhs or more, then it cannot take advantage of this subsidy facility. Increase in consumption of gas cylinders in every household due to Covid-19 lockdown
Would never have used this feature on Gmail, send Secret Email to anyone like this
Follow these steps to check LPG status online:
- First of all you have to go to the official page of http://mylpg.in/.
- Now you have to select your LPG service provider and click on ‘Join DBT’.
- If you do not have Aadhar number then click on other icon to join DBTL option.
- Now you have to go to the official website of your LPG provider.
- A complaint box will open here, where you have to enter the subsidy status.
- Now proceed further by clicking on the subsidy related PAHAL.
- Now scroll down to the ‘Subsidy not received’ icon.
- Now a dialog box will open with 2 options i.e. Registered Mobile Number and LPG ID.
- Now you have to enter the 17 digit LPG ID in the space given on the right.
- Enter your registered mobile number and click on captcha code and proceed.
- Now you will get an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- On the next page, enter your email id and create a password.
- An activation link will appear on the email id. Click on that link.
- When this process is completed, after that your account will be activated.
- Then login to http://mylpg.in account again and in the popup window enter your bank along with Aadhaar card linked to LPG account.
- Submit your request after verification.
- Now tap on View Cylinder Booking History / Subsidy Transfer.