Kitchen Tips: Working in the kitchen may seem easy at a glance but it is no less difficult than office working. The biggest thing is that kitchen working is directly related to the health of every member of the family. Many times when food full of taste and health comes in front of us, we eat it with great fervor but ignore the hard work behind making it. Many tasks related to the kitchen are very tiring. In such a situation, if you want to save your hard work and time by simplifying the work of your kitchen tips, then we are going to tell you some easy ways, using which kitchen working can be made easy to a great extent.
Make kitchen working easy in these ways
1. Garlic is used almost daily in both the meals. Garlic is used only after peeling. In such a situation, we are going to tell a very easy way to remove it. First of all, separate the garlic buds and keep them in a bowl. After that put these buds in a box of Tupperware, close the lid and shake it for some time. This will separate the garlic buds from the peels. Along with making the work easier, this method will also be time-saving.
2. Falling due to missing a little attention while heating milk is a problem of almost every household. In many homes, such a situation comes once or twice a week. If the milk is to be saved from spilling after boiling, then heat the milk in whatever vessel. Put a girl’s spoon or stick on it. You will see that even after boiling milk, it does not fall out of the pot. This is an easy way to solve your problem.
Also read: Aluminum pan has turned black, so clean it like this, it will look like new
3. In every household there are at least one or two occasions in a month when cheese is used for food. Many times it takes a lot of effort to grate the thing. If you too have suffered from this kind of problem, then before tightening the cheese, keep it in the fridge for about half an hour. After that, if you grate it, then it will tighten easily.
4. Lemon is used in every household. Lemon juice is also used a lot. If you want to use the entire juice by squeezing the lemon well, then keep it in the fridge for half an hour before using it. After removing it, put it in the microwave for about 20 seconds. After this, if you squeeze it, then all the juice of lemon will come out easily.
5. Banana, one of the favorite fruits, tastes as delicious as it is difficult to store it. If there is even a little overripe banana, then there is a fear of it getting spoiled soon. If you too are fond of eating bananas and want to store bananas well for a long time, then pack the upper end (stalk side) of the banana with clingflim. Due to this the banana will not ripen quickly and will spoil late.
Also read: Without RO machine, you can clean water in these ways at home
6. If you are using ghee, oil or honey in a vessel, then cleaning it after use is a very difficult task. To make this work easier, before using these things, spray cooking spray in the pot. This will make the utensils easy to clean.
7. The ice cubes we prepare at home are not transparent, but transparent ice cubes must have caught your attention at a party. If you also want to prepare transparent ice cubes for any party at home, then instead of using plain water for making ice, use boiled water. The ice cubes made from this will look transparent.
Tags: food, Lifestyle, Tips and Tricks