Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form 2021-21 – Information of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2021-22 is available here, KVS Admission 2021 can apply online through the official website. The year 2020, the entry list has been released on the basis of lottery.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2021-22
KVS Admission Process:
Admission process registration in Kendriya Vidyalayas. Eligible candidates can apply for admission in KVS in various sections through online / offline mode. Candidates can apply online through the official website https://kvsangathan.nic.in/ and kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in.
The Central School Headquarters has informed all Kendriya Vidyalayas to update the school profile, the form will be released for admission in the school by next week.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya provides admission for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th classes. It is for the children of transferable Central Government employees, including defense and para-military personnel.
Candidates can get admission in KV School from the month of March. See complete information about Kendriya Vidyalaya School Admission 2020-21.
Age to take admission in KV school:
Before registering yourself online, just make sure that the child must meet the eligibility conditions to get admission in KV school. The child must be at least 5 years old as of the last date of the academic year for admission in class 1.
The minimum and maximum ages of the students according to the classes are shown in the table below. Students are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying for KV Admission Form 2021-22.
|Class||Minimum age||Maximum Age on 31st March|
|1||05 years||07 years|
|2||06 years||08 years|
|3||07 years||09 years|
|4||08 years||10 years|
|5||09 years||11 years|
|6||10 years||12 years|
|7||11 years||13 years|
|8||12 years||14 years|
|9||13 years||15 years|
|10||14 years||16 years|
Rules for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya:
- Registration will be conducted online on the official KVS official site kvsonlineadmissions.in.
- To get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, students have to register themselves online.
- Registration forms will be provided by the Principal Free of Cost. Registration for class 11 will be taken soon after the declaration of class 10th result.
- The documents required for admission in class 1 is the birth certificate.
- For other classes, the date of birth as recorded in the transfer certificate issued by the school recognized by the state education department will be accepted.
- Out of the total seats available for admission in class 1, 15 percent seats are reserved for SC and 7.5 percent seats are reserved for ST.
- The reduction in the number of seats reserved for SC and ST will be worked out given the number of SC / ST children admitted under RTE quota.
- For admission from class 2 to class 12, parents and students can refer to the admission process notification available here.
- All students must compulsorily complete their online registration as soon as possible after the last date, their forms will not be accepted at all.
Highlights for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021:
- One can register to get admission for 2 children in the same school.
- An applicant can fill the form for admission in 2 KV where he will get admission where the seat is vacant.
- If there is any further error while filling the form or if some data has to be changed, then before the last date, you can go online and register again in the form and also edit the error.
- For admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas, first the children of the Sangh Parivar are transferred to the children of the Parivar.
You have searched – Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2021-22, kendriya vidyalaya admission, kvs online admission, kendriya vidyalaya school, kendriya vidyalaya admission form, kendriya vidyalaya admission form for class 1, kendra vidyalaya school admission
Common questions related to admission in KVS online admission:
answer : For admission in any Kendriya Vidyalaya in India, you can fill the KVS online form at https://kvsonlineadmission.in.
answer : You will find the KVS admission list (provisional) on the respective KV official websites for which you have applied.
answer : For admission in any KV in India, you can apply online at https://kvsonlineadmission.in.
answer : Anyone can apply for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya. Some rules are followed when selecting a student.
answer : Yes, anyone can apply for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya. Central employees are given priority.
answer : There is no fee included for filling the KVS online entry form and it is absolutely free.
answer : KVS does not provide any examination for admission in class I.
answer : You can apply to a maximum of 3 Kendriya Vidyalayas.