First of all, let us know what is UPI PIN: The UPI PIN is called Unified Payments Interface Personal Identification. It is a passcode of 4 or 6 digits. It is set by users. You always have to remember this because without its UPI apps you will not be able to pay. Most importantly, the UPI PIN should never be shared with anyone as it is used for transactions. Let us know that different IDs are not required for every UPI based app. A single UPI PIN helps in making online payments on all apps.
Create UPI PIN like this:
- First of all you have to go to any UPI based app. After opening the app, you have to go to the bank accounts section.
- Here you will see a list of all banks. In this, you choose your bank.
- After this you will see the option of SET. After tapping on it, you will have to enter the last digit of your debit card. Also, expiry date will also have to be entered.
- After this, OTP will be sent on your phone from the bank. After entering this OTP, you have to enter the UPI PIN of your choice.
- After creating the UPI PIN of your choice, you will have to tap on Submit. In this way your UPI PIN will be created.
Keep these things in mind: The most important thing is that you always have to remember this UPI pin. If you forget it, you will not be able to do online transactions until you reset it.