TWS earbuds priced at Rs 1,599 – DIZO GoPods D will be sold for Rs 1,399 during the sale days. Whereas, the DIZO Wireless neckband priced at Rs 1499 will be sold for only Rs 1,299 during the sale days. Both the products are available on Flipkart.
Here’s the cheap Ubon SP40 Solar Bluetooth Speaker, will charge itself in the sun; will also work as a torch
What’s special about DIZO GoPods D Earbuds
- With a mesmerizing radial metallic texture, DIZO GOPods D adds a touch of beauty to the ears with its advanced engraving process. The earbuds are designed according to the ergonomics of the human ear and each earbud weighs just 4.1g, making it lighter than most of the earbuds available in the market.
- The DIZO GoPods D is equipped with 10mm large driver, and Bass Boost+ algorithm, specially tuned by audio engineering experts from DIZO and realme.
- A high-capacity battery, 40 mAh for each earbud and 400 mAh capacity charging case will give users 5 hours of non-stop music playback per charge and a total of up to 20 hours of music playback with the charging case. Moreover, it will provide up to 120 minutes of playback time in just 10 minutes of charge.
- The DIZO GoPods D features Game Mode with 110ms super low latency, which ensures that the audio is in sync with the visuals for smooth gaming and video experiences. And the Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC) algorithm helps block outside noise during calls, so voice calls sound crystal clear.
- Additionally, Bluetooth 5.0 provides a stable signal, long transmission distance and low power consumption. Thanks to Instant Connection technology, the earbuds instantly connect to devices as soon as they are taken out of the case, making pairing so convenient and time-saving.
- What’s more, the DIZO GoPods D is supported by the Realme Link app to allow users to personalize the earbuds, such as adjusting sound effects, customizing touch functions, and better aligning the earbuds with user habits. Updating Firmware for .
- Intelligent touch control allows users to play/pause music, answer/stop calls, etc. just by tapping on the earbuds. Plus the IPX4 rating ensures waterproof water splash resistance and ensures the earbuds are protected from even the sweatiest workouts.
Benefits rain! 67 thousand rupees will be on these 5 expensive phones including Samsung-Apple. saving up to
What’s special about DIZO Wireless Neckband
- The DIZO Wireless only weighs 23.1g and its lightweight design ensures that users can wear it all day long. The memory metal ensures that users can enjoy the magical automatic rebound experience and every time they put the earphones on, it will feel like the first time they are worn.
- The skin-friendly PTE silicone buds fit in the ears in a manner that ensures that users do not feel any clumsiness in the ears.
- With Magnetic Fast Pair (MFP) technology, all they need to do is detach and disconnect the buds to continue the song track and clip them together, which saves some battery as well.
- Powered with 11.2mm large drivers and Bass Boost+ algorithms tuned by audio engineering experts, the earbuds will deliver an immersive musical experience. Meanwhile, Game Mode at 88ms super low latency ensures that during gameplay or movie watching, sync errors won’t spoil the important and winning moments of the game or your favorite movie. In addition, the environmental noise cancellation (ENC) algorithm significantly reduces outside noise to the person on the other end during the call.
- With a 150mAh high-capacity battery, DIZO Wireless gives users a total of 17 hours of non-stop playback time on a single charge. The DIZO Wireless takes less than 2 hours to fully charge and with just 10 minutes of charging, it provides 120 minutes of usage. The earphones are supported by the realme Link App for multiple customization options and are also IPX4 water resistant, making it suitable for the Indian weather conditions – be it a workout session at the gym or a quick run in the park.