- How to download e-Aadhaar
- One can get Aadhaar card without spending money
- You can reprint Aadhaar from UIDAI website
Xiaomi’s unique smartphone will charge in the air, the camera will not be seen
How to download e-Aadhaar:
- First of all, to download e-Aadhaar, go to the official website of UIDAI and then click on Aadhaar download.
- After this, the user has to enter the Aadhaar number or enrollment ID or virtual ID.
- After this, enter captcha instead of captcha. Now click on Send OTP.
- Then the user will get a 6 digit OTP on the mobile number linked to Aadhaar, to enter it.
- After registering the OTP, the user will be asked two questions. The first question is do you know that you can reprint Aadhaar from UIDAI website. The second question will be that in how many days the user needs delivery of the Aadhaar at the address entered after printing again. Answer these two questions as per your choice and click on download e-Aadhaar below.
- Now in no time, without any cost the user’s PDF file will be downloaded, which the user can keep as soft copy in their phone. In this way, without spending a single rupee, you will get the card again.
Use of Google Chrome to avoid this dangerous virus, government released 7 free tools
If your Aadhaar card is lost, it can be traced. Even if you do not know the Aadhaar number, you can search for Aadhaar. Now you may be thinking that when we do not know the Aadhaar number then how will it be detected. For this, the user has to open the website of UIDAI and scroll the site there. In this, the user will see a contact option at the bottom. Toll free number 1947 will be found here. Call on this toll free number is to be found.
Once the call is received, then customer care will be taken from you. In this, the user will first be asked his name, address, mobile number, state and pincode. Once all the information is correct, the customer will be informed by the customer care its Aadhaar number. Once Aadhaar information is received from customer care, your Aadhaar can be downloaded again.