- Less data is still left to use Facebook, then learn steps
- These steps will work if you save the data along with the battery
How to make Battery Saver enabled
1) First of all you have to open Facebook App in your mobile phone.
2) After opening the app, there will be a three dot menu on the top right side, in this menu you will have to go down in the Settings option.
3) As soon as you click on the Settings option, you will get the option of data saver, tap on it.
4) After clicking on data saver option, enable data saver option.
Here is how to save data, but if you want to save data as well as battery, then Facebook also has this feature available for the convenience of users.
Vodafone Idea users a shock, these Vi plans become expensive in these 4 circles, now you have to spend more money
Many times this has happened to you as well, when we are scrolling on Facebook, the video automatically autoplay, due to which both the data and the battery consumption increases, following the steps mentioned below. You can get rid of this problem.
1) Open the Facebook app and then tap on the three dot menu on the right.
2) Then click on Settings option, you have to click on Media and Contact option.
3) As soon as you tap on the Media and Contact option, you will see AutoPlay option, tap on it.
4) After tapping you will get 3 options, On Mobile Data and Wi-Fi Connection, Wi-Fi Connection and Never Autoplay Video.
Note that you will find at the bottom that if your phone battery is low then Facebook turns off this feature (autoplay off). If you want to save battery by yourself, tap on the Never option.