- Choose according to your need
- 7 important things that should not be ignored even by forgetting
Do not ignore these things even after forgetting
1) Display Type: In the market, you will find different types of TV models such as LED, OLED, QLED etc. Take special care of panel technology, when you are planning to buy a new TV, you can choose the TV model according to your need.
2) Screen Size: It depends on your budget, needs and the distance you watch TV. If the budget is less then you will get 32 inch and 40 inch TV models in the market. If you can spend a little more money then you will also get 55 inch and 65 inch TV models.
If you intend to buy a new laptop, then take care of these 5 things
3) Refresh Rate: The refresh rate is measured in Hertz and refers to the number of times a picture will refresh on screen per second. When buying a new TV, you also need to know the refresh rate of whatever TV model you are buying.
4) Screen Resolution: There are currently available HD, Full HD, 4K, 4K UHD TV and 8K resolution TV models in the market. The more pixels there are, the more picture sharp and details are fine, so high resolution is better, but it is very important to keep your budget in mind while focusing on the screen resolution.
5) Connectivity: While buying TV, also consider the number of HDMI and USB ports in the TV model you are buying.
See Airtel and Vi plans with 365 days validity for less than Rs 5 every day
6) Sound: While buying TV, keep in mind how many watt speakers you are getting in your TV model. In most TV models, you will get sound output ranging from 20 W to 30 W. If the TV has DOLBY ATMOS sound support then it can prove to be a great option for you.
7) Application Support: Although there are many smart TV models available in the market but in the TV model you are liking, which OTT Apps do you have pre-installed or say what TV apps you like support all OTT apps , This should be known. Most of the TV models support apps such as Amazon Prime Video, Disney + Hotstar and Youtube in addition to Netflix, but the thing to note is that there are some TV models that support only a few of these apps.