Must be allowed to read SMS
Till now, the amount had to be entered manually while filling the credit card bill from Paytm. But now your bill will automatically appear on the app. However, for this you will have to give permission to read Mobile Message (SMS).
Also read- Shock to Paytm users! Now adding money to credit card wallet has become more expensive
How to pay for credit card bill on Paytm app
1. First update the Paytm application.
2. Open the Paytm app and click on All Service.
3. After clicking on Monthly Bills, you will see the option of Credit Card Bill.
4. If you want to pay a card for the first time, then click on Pay Bill For New Credit Card. After this, enter the card number and click on Proceed.
5. Now select Payment Mode. After this, pay through UPI, Debit Card or NetBanking.
Also read- New feature introduced in Paytm, now you can rent house with credit card
CRED will face competition
Today in the market, there are many third party mobile applications like CRED, Paytm, Mobikwik, Phonepe, Amazon Pay, through which you can use your credit card bill. Can pay Until now, CRED was considered the best app for paying credit card bills. Because on this app you could also know the credit card bill amount and due date. Whereas on other apps, you had to put the amount yourself. But now Paytm has also started such service. It is believed that this move of Paytm can give cred to the credit.