Ingredients for making candy floss:
2 cups white granulated sugar
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup corn syrup
1 pinch of salt
Nonstick cooking spray
Eater color (optional)
Flavor extract of fruit like raspberry or lemon (optional)
How to make candy floss:
1. Cover the slab or place where cotton candy is to be made with a large plastic roll cover or wire.
2. Lightly spray a wire cooling rack with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a large saucepan on a low heat, combine sugar, corn syrup, water and salt. Stir it until the sugar melts.
4. Use a candy thermometer to measure the temperature of this liquid. The temperature of the liquid should be up to 320 degrees.
5. Once the temperature of this liquid is 320 degrees, pour the molten sugar in a heat resistant bowl. Add any food coloring or flavoring extract to it and mix it well with the whisker.
6. Mix it very quickly. Dip the special whisk in the syrup of sugar and drip it quickly back and forth on the tray, so that the liquid’s small strings fall down. Repeat this process until you have several layers and start making a nest of sugar.
7. Gather prudence in your hand and make small balls around lollipop sticks or cones. serve immediately!
7. Now take small pieces in your hand and make small balls and apply them on any angle or stick. Take your cotton candy ready.