Corona curfew imposed in Himachal.
Corona Curfew in Himachal: Government SOP issued by people above 65 years of age, suffering from serious illnesses, pregnant, lactating and children younger than 10 years, for health reasons, do not opt out due to any other reason Has been advised
- Health services will continue, all hospitals will remain open. Dispensaries, nursing homes, clinics, chemists, pharmacies and all kinds of pharmaceutical shops will remain open. Telemedicine service will continue, Jan Aushadhi centers and medical equipment shops will remain open.
- Medical Laboratory, Collection Center, Medical Research Lab Veterinary Hospital, Dispensary, Clinics, Pathology Lab, Pharmacy Shops will be open. The services of all the authorized units providing essential services in Kovid-19 will continue. Exemption for manufacturing and packaging units including raw materials and oxygen-making industries.
- All markets, cinema halls, shopping malls, market complex, gym, sports complex, swimming pool, amusement park, theater, auditorium and other related activities will remain closed. Liquor contracts, bars etc. will also be closed. Private offices will remain closed and employees will be encouraged to work from home.
- The offices of all banks, ATMs, insurance companies will remain open. Arrangement for calling staff at a minimum. Petrol pumps, domestic gas agency, transport agency, postal services, post office, water supply, sanitation, tele communication service will be operational.
- All those who enter Himachal Pradesh will have to bring RTPR Corona Negative Report, only then there will be entry in the state. If no one does so, they will be quarantined.
- Ration depots, milk, vegetables, fruits, ration shops including daily necessities will remain open till 6 pm. The hotels, restaurants and dhabas will open with the cradle of SOP issued by the tourism department. However, liquor contracts will remain closed in the state during this period.
- Home delivery, print, electronic and social media, cable service will continue. Journalists will be able to report with a valid I-card. SOP will have to be maintained. Power generation, transmission and distribution unit services will continue to operate.
- Common service centers will be open at gram panchayat level. Services providing private security, construction sector, cement, bars and other shops will also be open.
- Inter state and intra state public transportation services will continue. Buses will run with a 50 percent occupancy. There is no restriction on the movement of cargo vehicles. Only 50 percent less people will be able to travel in private vehicles. It has been made mandatory to register on the e-pass portal for the use of rail and air services.
- All services related to agriculture, horticulture and animal husbandry will continue. There is no ban on any kind of activity including nursery, irrigation. All industries will open with SOP. Government and private construction sectors have not been banned. Central government offices, including the army, and other autonomous and sub-ordinate offices will remain open.
- Services like police, home guard, civil defense, fire brigade, jail will continue. It is necessary to register on e-pass portal for movement from outside states, compulsory face mask, covid related rules including social distancing. Fines will be levied with impunity for spitting in public places. There is a ban on the consumption of products like paan, gutkha, tobacco in public places.
Advice to children and the elderly The SOP issued by the government advises people above 65 years of age, suffering from serious illnesses, pregnant, lactating and children younger than 10 years to opt out for reasons other than health reasons. . Action will be taken against the violators of the rules under the provisions of the Disaster Management Act and curfew. This order will remain in force from 6 am on May 7 to 6 am on May 17.