Today many people are struggling with the problem of Insomnia. It is also called Sleep Syndrome in which people sleep at night and even after many attempts, they keep turning on the bed. To get rid of these problems, if we include some habits in our lifestyle, then there is definitely a positive effect. So, let us know what to do to get instant sleep.
Also read: Eat dragon fruit in winter, immunity is strong
– Do not sleep, do some yoga by lying on the bed. There are some yogas that have proved useful in getting good sleep such as Bhramari, Pranayama and Shavasana can lead to instant sleep.
If you are not sleepy, use acupressure therapy. There are many such points in our body which can cause sleepiness by suppressing them. Keep the thumb of your hand between your eyebrows for 30 seconds and remove. Do this process 4 to 5 times.
– You lie down straight and blink your eyelids very often. Eyes will get tired and you will sleep quickly.
– Recall the events of the whole day in reverse order. Doing so will stress the mind and sleep.
– Keep the body active throughout the day. Jogging, walking, and swimming can lead to deep sleep at night.
Also read: Eat mustard greens in winter, keep immunity strong and keep diseases away
– Do not keep the clock around, seeing it causes sleeplessness and every minute the minute starts running in the mind.
– Track your sleep patterns and make notes. Contact your doctor if you are sleeping less than 80 percent of the time in bed at night. (Disclaimer: The information and information given in this article is based on general information. Hindi does not confirm these. Contact the concerned specialist before implementing them.)