Distances are increasing with real life
Due to the habit of digital technology, there are also many losses. People spend hours on social media, take selfies, upload photos and are happy to see the likes and comments on it. But the distances in personal relationships have increased. Loneliness among people is increasing. Family relationships did not get hot. People are oblivious to their surroundings and are living in a virtual world more than real life.
These losses are happening
1. Stress is increasing in people due to continuous use of technology, people want to be updated 24 hours
2. People are picking up their phone every two minutes and checking so that the brain is alert about the phone every time
3. Due to spending time on social media all the time, complaints of anger, depression have also increased.
4. There is a fear all the time that no content coming on the Internet is missed.
5. We are using mobiles while sleeping, online games are being wasted for hours
6. Due to mobile neither we are able to sleep on time nor can we get up on time.
7. Until we check the phone once, we cannot concentrate on anything else
8. Distance from family and friends is becoming, even after passing, they are on social media.
9. Depression and loneliness without mobile
Digital detox required
Digital detox does not mean that the use of these technologies should be stopped altogether. Its problem is that you come again in real life. Actually detox helps you to prevent you from being dependent on your equipment. (Disclaimer: The information and information given in this article are based on general information. Hindi does not confirm these. The relevant experts before implementing them contact them.)