In such a situation, if the iOS 14 update is available in your phone or you have already done the update, then you will be able to use this feature. Let’s know how to enable this feature….
How to enable back tap:
- To enable this feature, users must first go to the phone’s settings. Then select Accessibility and tap on Touch. After this, scroll a little and tap on Back Tap.
- There is another accessibility feature that iPhone users can enable. This feature is Assistive Touch. It floats like a small menu button on the user’s phone display. This feature can be moved around the screen with the finger.
- This allows users to perform actions such as pinching or multi-finger swipe with a single finger. In addition to this, many types of functions can be accessed immediately. Users can place 8 such icons on the home screen. Let’s know how to enable this feature.
Enable Assistive Touch like this:
- To enable the Assistive Touch feature, users must first go to Settings. Then tap on Accessibility. From here, users will be able to either select the Assistive Touch or toggle the feature on. Users can also go to Accessibility Shortcut and then tap on Assistive Touch.
- Apart from this, users can also give voice commands to Siri to enable this feature. To customize Assistive Touch, you have to go to Settings. Then tap on Accessibility and tap on Touch and tap on AssistiveTouch. After this, tap on Customize Top Level Menu.
Apple updated iOS 14.5 rollout:
Earlier this month, Apple rolled out the iOS 14.5 update. Under this update, any app has to get the consent of the user before it can show ads. All apps of iPad, iPhone, Watch, Mac have to tell the users how they are collecting data and how to use this data. In this update, iPhone users will be able to unlock their phone even when they have applied face mask.