Economy class fare on Delhi-Mumbai route to be Rs. 3,900-13,000
According to the report, now the minimum fare has been increased by 10 percent and the maximum fare by 30 percent. This rule will remain in force till 31 March 2021. According to the new price band, economy class fares on the Delhi-Mumbai route will be in the range of Rs 3,900-13,000. Earlier it was in the range of Rs 3,500-10,000. This does not include the airport’s user development fee, passenger safety fee and GST.
Also read- Exclusive: New feature added in Paytm, making credit card bill payment easier
These are the 7 price bands
In May last year, the DGCA announced a total of 7 fair bands for domestic flights. These 7 price bands are based on travel time. The first band is for flights that travel up to 40 minutes. The rest of the bands are 40–60 minutes, 60–90 minutes, 90–120 minutes, 120–150 minutes, 150–180 minutes and 180–210 minutes, respectively.
Also read- India’s first CNG tractor is ready, will be launched tomorrow, farmers will save up to 50%
1. The air fare for 40 minutes has now been increased from 2200 to 7800 rupees.
2. The air fare of 40-60 minutes has now been increased from 2800 to 9800 rupees.
3. The 60-90 minute air fare is now 3300 to 11700 rupees.
4. 90-120 minute air fare has now been increased from Rs 3900 to 13000.
5. The 120-150 minute air fare is now 5000 to 16900 rupees.
6. 150-180 minutes of airfare is now 6100 to 20400 rupees.
7. The air fare of 180-210 minutes has now been increased from 7200 to 24200 rupees.