A study conducted by the All India Parents Association has revealed that about 15 percent of the students studying in private schools in the country have dropped out of school. While talking about the government, the number of such children is more than 30 percent who have dropped out of schools or left school.
Advocate Ashok Aggarwal, President of IIPA said that after this increased dropout from schools, the problem of child labor is also coming to the fore. After Corona, there is a possibility of a large number of children leaving the city and leaving the village and leaving the school in the cities and children sitting in their homes.
Aggarwal says that if the data is extracted, then the number of child laborers is also likely to double, which is more dangerous than Corona. The risk of these children never returning to school has also increased. There are so many children who have gone to school and then dropped out, it will be very difficult to bring them back to school.
There are many such children who have started earning after leaving school. Now the biggest problem is to admit such children back to school, which should be considered. Along with this, the fees of private schools have also emerged as a big problem in front of the parents during the Corona period. In case of non-fulfillment, the school is being dropped. Ashok Aggarwal says that online studies at home or studies being done in the form of self-study are also taking students away from school and studies.
budget schools closedhandjob Schools reduced staff
Due to non-receipt of fees due to Corona, about 20 percent of the budget schools across the country have also been closed. At the same time, private schools have also removed at least 30 percent of their teachers and other staff. While the remaining 70 percent of the staff is working on an average salary of 50 percent.
There will be a huge drop in the standard of education
Ashok says that even online classes are not available in all schools at this time. Only a few schools are teaching students in this way. The condition of government schools is very bad. At the same time, the government has no system to improve the public education system. In such a situation, the education of a large number of children is in danger and due to this the level of education will fall in the coming time.
Read Hindi News online and watch Live TV on Hindi website. Know news related to country and abroad and your state, Bollywood, sports world, business.