(Screen Grab of Credit: South China Morning Post)
A video has been going viral on Twitter in which a phone in a person’s side bag suddenly appears on the road, causing the person’s hair, hands and eyelids to burn.
In a tweet posted on Twitter by SCMP News, it is shown that a couple is going on the road, in which one has a bag on his side, and the same bag suddenly catches fire. That person quickly removes the bag that is on fire, but still he comes under the grip of a little fire. A light burn mark is also visible on his hand in the video.
This is the shocking moment a phone catches fire inside a man’s bag in China. pic.twitter.com/4C5zz8Ov6t
– SCMP News (@SCMPNews) April 20, 2021
According to the person, the phone was from Samsung which he bought in 2016, and never changed the phone’s battery. According to him, when the phone caught fire, the phone was not charging. A burnt phone is also being shown at the end of the video. But the phone shown in the video is not confirmed that the phone was from the Samsung company. On Twitter, many users have tweeted a reaction on it, according to one user, the phone’s battery is full, due to which it is on fire. At the same time, many users have feared that the back panel of the phone may not have closed properly due to which contact with another object kept in the bag has caught fire.
According to another user named Jackie Lan (@ jackielan2000), the phone was 5 years old due to which the phone may have caught fire due to battery failure. According to the user, the battery of his ZTE BA910 phone swelled after 2 years which he bought in 2017.